- Katia Olianti (Itlay) email@example.com
- Julia Balaguer (Spain) firstname.lastname@example.org
Bieke Lambert (Belgium), Tereza Kracmerova (Czech Republic), Katerina Taborska (Czech Republic), Vedrana Gladic (Czech Republic), Lize Borgwardt (Denmark), Anni Morsing (Denmark), Anne Sophie Defachelles (France), Holger Amthauer (Germany), Julian Rogash (Germany), Vassiliki Lyra (Greece), Zvi Bar-Sever (Israel), Giulia Anna Follacchio (Italy), Bartolomeo Cassano (Italy), Gianluca Bottoni (Italy), Maria Rita Castellani (Italy), Carlo Chiesa (Italy), Anna Lisa Martini (Italy), Arnoldo Piccardo (Italy), Milena Pizzoferro (Italy), Paola Saletti (Italy), Maria Felicia Villani (Italy), Maria Carmen Garganese (Italy), Lars Mikalsen (Norway), Anna Sliwinska (Poland), Karolina Switaj (Poland), Teresa Ferreira (Portugal), Pablo Minguez Gabina (Spain), Stefan Prado (Spain), Isabel Roca (Spain), Raquel Sanchez (Spain), Irene Torres (Spain), Bart de Keizer (The Netherlands), Matthew Aldridge (UK), Glenn Flux (UK), Hugh Wallace (UK), Simon Wan (UK).
Specific deliverable objective(s) for next 1 year:
- To promote the on-line storage of all cross-European MIBG /FDG/ F-DOPA studies
- To strengthen the expert panel involved in MIBG image re-view for HR-NBL2 and VERITAS protocols
- VERITAS protocol: enable solution for central storage and image review; EORTC Imagys (Kesoys) via QUARTET project; Definition of review modalities; Design of 2 referees by participating country; Tumor dosimetry protocol
- HRNBL2 protocol: Comparison among different types of MIBG scoring (ancillary study); Comparison between planar imaging and SPECT/CT in MIBG studies (ancillary study); Enable solution for central storage and image review: EORTC Imagys (Kesoys) via QUARTET project; Definition of review modalities; Design of 2 referees by participating country; Enable MIBG /WB-MRI/CT studies with Radiology SC
Objectives for next 5 years:
- MIBG software-based quantification or semi-quantification
- Creation of a Database for FDG PET / F-DOPA in NBL for retrospective comparison between FDG PET /F-DOPA and MIBG scintigraphy
- Use of non-FDG PET tracers (F-DOPA; F-MFBG; Ga68-DOTA) for residual disease evaluation and prognosis
- Definition of the clinical value of PET/MR (multi-centric proposal : Portugal, Italy, Czech Republic, others)
1. EANM’20 Virtual - Presentation ID EP-224 : Simplify scoring System vs SIOPEN in prognosis risk assessment in Neuroblastoma. C. Olianti1, M. Allocca2, A. Martini2, A. Tondo3, H. Gauthier4. B91 Paediatric Study.
2. EANM’20 Virtual - OP 346 : SIOPEN SCORING vs 3 Simplified Scoring Systems in Pediatric Patients with HR-NB-1 and L2-NB. C. Olianti, A. Martini, R. Di Dato, M. Allocca, A. Tondo, H. Gauthier. B91 Paediatric Study.
3. EANM’20 Virtual - EP-362 - Tandem High-Dose 131I-MIBG Therapy For Paediatric Patients With Relapsed-Refractory High Risk Neuroblastoma: A Dosimetry Based Treatment . C. Altini, M. Villani, B. Cassano, M. Pizzoferro, A. Serra, A. Castellano, V. Cannatà, M. Garganese.
4. EANM’20 Virtual - A correlation study between clinical outcome and absorbed dose to organs at risk and lesions for patients with High-Risk Neuroblastoma administered with highactivity therapy of 131I-mIBG. B. Cassano, M. Pizzoferro, S. Valeri, S. Donatiello, C. Polito, D. Ciucci, F. Martire A. Castellano, C. Altini, M. C. Garganese V. Cannatà.
5. EANM’20 Virtual - OP-428 Calibration, radioprotection and dosimetry in Lu-177 treatment of Neuro Endocrine tumours. P. Saletti, S. Raspanti, A. D’Agata, F. Rossi, M. Papi, G. Belli.
6. EANM’20 Virtual - EPS-040 Gamma Camera Calibration to Perform SPECT/CT-based Dosimetry in 177Lu-DOTATATE Treatments. T. Monserrat Fuertes, N. Montenegro Iglesias, D. Álvarez S104Llorente, M. Peinado Montes, D. San José Olmedo, P. Mínguez.
7. EANM’20 Virtual - OP-902. Printing 3D Heterogeneous Activity Distributions for Quality Control of SPECT and PET. J. Gear, G. Flux.
8. EANM’20 Virtual - OP-180. Initial experience with 177lutetium peptide receptor radionuclide therapy for pediatric patients with somatostatin-receptor-positive tumors
M. Pizzoferro, B. Cassano, C. Altini, A. Serra, M. Cefalo, A. Cacchione, M. Villani, A. Castellano, V. Cannatà, M. Garganese.